TVCC Career Center
TVCC offers a variety of services to help students get started with career planning. We strive to assist all our students in not only completing their degree or certificate, but in moving forward to present themselves proffesionally and effectively to potential employers.
- Information about hiring companies and organizations.
- Professional help creating and developing resumes.
- Posting of job vacancies.
- Listing of full and part-time summer job availability.
- Proffesional skill building workshops.
- On campus interviewing opportunities.
For more information on potential career opportunities, please check out the following online resources:
If you feel you need any type of career counseling please contact the advisement office, or follow the link below to make an appointment.