Order my Official Transcript
Academic transcripts are available through Parchment, a third-party vendor who can send your transcript free of charge electronically. You may also have your transcript mailed through Parchment, for the cost of the required postage.
To order your TVCC transcript, choose one of the methods below:
Official Academic Transcript:
- All requests are processed through Parchment; just create a user-account and place your transcript order by following the steps.
- Transcripts are sent electronically, free of charge.
- To be considered official, transcripts must be sent to an institution. Institutions will not accept transcripts that are sent elsewhere and then printed.
- Parchment will mail your transcript for a small fee.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Questions or concerns should contact to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-credit Continuing Education transcripts:
- Contact Continuing Education at email@example.com or print your transcript from your Cardinal Connection.
- Log into your Cardinal Connection.
- Choose "TVCC transcript" and print your transcript.
- Please keep in mind unofficial transcripts do not take into account grade replacement.
Please note transcript orders are not available by phone. Per federal law, only students themselves may request transcripts; parents, guardians, spouses, as well as other third parties may not request transcripts on student behalf.