Academic official transcripts are available through Parchment, a third-party vendor who can send your transcript free of charge electronically. You may also have your transcript mailed through Parchment, for the cost of the required postage.
To order your TVCC transcript, choose one of the methods below:
Official Academic Transcript:
- All requests are processed through Parchment; just create a user-account and place your transcript order by following the steps.
- Transcripts are sent electronically, free of charge.
- To be considered official, transcripts must be sent to an institution. Institutions will not accept transcripts that are sent elsewhere and then printed.
- Parchment will mail your transcript for a small fee.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing, however, during high-volume periods at the end of each semester, processing takes additional time and requests are processed in the order they are received.
- Questions or concerns should contact to the registrar at email@example.com.
Fall 2019 Unofficial Transcript:
- Login to your My Cardinal Connect.
- Choose "Grades"
- Click "Academics" in the top left corner of the screen
- Select "Unofficial Transcript"
Prior to Fall 2019 Unofficial Transcript:
- Login to the red Cardinal Connection
- Select "TVCC Transcript (prior to Fall 2019)"
Non-credit Continuing Education transcripts:
- Non-credit transcript are requested through Parchment.
Please note transcript orders are not available by phone. Per federal law, only students themselves may request transcripts; parents, guardians, spouses, as well as other third parties may not request transcripts on student behalf.