Font Size:

Transcript Requests


Academic official transcripts are available through Parchment, a third-party vendor who can send your transcript free of charge electronically.  You may also have your transcript mailed through Parchment, for the cost of the required postage.   


To order your TVCC transcript, choose one of the methods below:


Official Academic Transcript:

  • All requests are processed through Parchment; just create a user-account and place your transcript order by following the steps provided.  This account does not need to use your TVCC credentials.  It will be unique to you, and will need to be remembered in the event that you need to order a transcript in the future.
  • Transcripts are sent electronically, free of charge.
    • To be considered official, transcripts must be sent to an institution.  Institutions will not accept transcripts that are sent elsewhere and then printed.
  • Parchment will mail your transcript for a small fee.
  • Requests are filled in the order they are received and placing duplicate requests does not speed up the processing time. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing, however, during high-volume periods processing may take additional time. These high-volume times may include the end of semesters when grades post, or heavy registration times.  
  • Questions or concerns should contact to the registrar at
  • If you are requesting a transcript to complete The Centralized Application for Nursing, please contact to confirm your transcript request once it is placed. 
  • Parchment Support!


Unofficial Transcript (See below for transcript work older than fall 2019):

  • Login to your My Cardinal Connect.  
  • Choose "Grades" 
  • Click "Academics" in the top left corner of the screen (next to the home button, there will be a small blue link)
  • Select "Unofficial Transcript" to begin the download.


Prior to Fall 2019 Unofficial Transcript:


Non-credit Continuing Education transcripts:

  • Non-credit transcript are requested through Parchment.



Please note transcript orders are not available by phone.  Per federal law, only students themselves may request transcripts; parents, guardians, spouses, as well as other third parties may not request transcripts on student behalf.