Font Size:

Returning / Continuing VA Student


For students returning or continuing enrollment as a VA student:
VA students must complete and turn in their requests for certification each semester at TVCC that you wish to receive and be certified for Veterans Benefits.  This certification can not be done until students have registered for the upcoming semester.  If you are Chapter 33/Post 9/11 eligible veteran, your tuition will be considered paid for your percentage when you turn in your Request for Certification.



Depending on the type of benefits you qualify for, there may be additional paperwork that must be completed to continue eligibility each semester.  Students should check by benefit type to see if further steps are needed.  As always,  students are encouraged to stay in contact with your school certifying official for more information.  Failure to provide the proper documentation each semester may result in delayed processing.


1Register for Classes



2Turn in the Benefit Appropriate Paperwork



3Request Certification





The portable document format (PDF) requires Adobe Reader®.  Adobe Reader is available free of charge from Adobe.  You may download it here.  Once you have downloaded the latest version of Adobe Reader you can access a PDF document. 

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).  More information about educational benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at