Skip to main content


Font Size:

Trinity Valley Community College Veterans Benefits


Trinity Valley Community College has been named by G.I. Jobs Magazine as a Top Military Friendly School in 2013, 2014, and 2015 and a Military Friendly GOLD School for 2017.

The School Certifying Official is housed within the Office of Financial Aid and is primarily responsible for certifying the enrollment status of veteran students, spouses and dependents to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

For more information regarding your individual benefit, please use the categories menu near the bottom of this page. If you are unsure of your eligibility for benefits, please contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551) or submit an email inquiry to the Department of Veterans Affairs. Trinity Valley Community College is unable to determine an individual’s eligibility for federal VA educational benefits.

Please be aware that it can take up to six weeks for the VA to process certifications during peak times. The sooner you submit your paperwork for the semester the faster you will be processed and awarded by the VA. Our office processes all certifications in the order they are received; your patience is greatly appreciated.

TVCC pictureTVCC pictureTVCC pictureTVCC picture