June 8, 2022, Special Board Meeting
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
The Trinity Valley Community College Board of Trustees will meet in a special called meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 8, 2022, in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building on the Athens, Texas campus. The following items will be discussed:
The Board of Trustees may take formal action as to any of the items listed below:
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. Consider and discuss bids and approval to install fire alarm at
Northwest Hall (not included in original proposal).
4. Consider and discuss bids and approval for repair of Terrell Campus
5. Consider and discuss engagement letter for annual audit.
6. Convene to executive session pursuant to Texas Government Code
551.072 the Texas Open Meetings Act, for the following purpose.
a) Consider bids to purchase 6.35 and 154.59 acres TVCC property.
7. Re-convene to take any necessary action concerning the following:
a) Bids to purchase 6.35 and 154.59 acres TVCC property.