November 22, 2021 Board Meeting Revised
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday November 22, 2021, in the board room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, Texas. Dinner will be served for the board members in the administration conference room at 6:30 p.m., where no business will be discussed.
The Board of Trustees may take formal action as to any of the items listed below:
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. President’s Report.
a. Aspen Institute Recognition of Achievement
b. Board of Trustees Luncheon
c. TVCC Fall Graduation - December 16th at 10 and 2
d. Terrell Health Science Center parking lot update
e. VP of Information Technology selection process
f. December Board meeting
4. Consider minutes of the October 25, 2021, board meeting.
5. Consider business, financial and investment reports for September
6. Consider and discuss approval of granting a 24-foot non-exclusive easement of record off Highway 31 between TVCC, Larry Allen, Lowell Lyndon Wilkes III, and William Thomas Wilkes, Co-Trustees of the Rosemary Wilkes Revocable Trust and Jacquelyn Jarvis Kilgo and Ruth Jarvis Murphy.
7. Consider and discuss the TVCC Board of Trustees Roles & Responsibilities Manual.
8. Consider and discuss a board committee to conduct a feasibility study for Kaufman Regional Workforce Center.
9. Discuss TVCC Board of Trustee redistricting process and schedule.
10. Discuss Department of Education Program Review.
11. Consider and discuss renewal of Region 7 Education Service Center Purchasing Cooperative Interlocal Agreement.
12. Consider and discuss board policy updates.
13. Consider and discuss approval of levy amounts.
14. Consider and discuss Lineman Program.
15. Consider issuing an “Order of Election” for May 7, 2022 for the election of a board member for District 6, District 7, and District 9 with each to serve a 6-year term.
16. Consider and discuss personnel updates.
17. Convene to executive session pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.072 the Texas Open Meetings Act, for the following purposes:
a) Real property
18. Take any necessary action on the following matters.
a) Real property