October 25, 2021 Board Meeting Agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, October 25, 2021, in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, Texas. Dinner will be served for the board members in the administration conference room, at 6:30 p.m., where no business will be discussed.
The Board of Trustees may take formal action as to any of the items listed below:
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. President’s Report
• Enrollment update
• Next regularly scheduled board meeting November 22
4. Consider minutes of the September 27, 2021 meeting.
5. Consider business, financial and investment reports for August.
6. Discuss 2021-2022 Title IX Annual Report.
7. Consider and discuss Kaufman Regional Workforce Center.
8. Consider and discuss Northwest Dorm renovation.
9. Consider and discuss Athens Campus west bridge reconstruction.
10. Consider and discuss Board of Trustees Roles and Responsibilities
11. Discuss the Department of Education Program Review.
12. Consider and discuss personnel updates.
13. Convene to executive session pursuant to Texas Government Code
Section 551.071 the Texas Open Meetings Act, for the following
a) Private consultation with the college’s attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, and/or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
14. Take any necessary action on the following matters:
a) Legal matter