TVCC is a wonderful place to work! Please view our open positions and submit an application.
Why work at TVCC?
- Highly competitive benefits package for Full-time employees:
- The college and/or state pays 100% of the medical, basic life, optional life up to 2x annual salary
and long-term disability premiums for the employee only, as well as, a portion of the dental coverage.
In addition, approximately 50% of the same coverages are paid for dependents as well.
- Supplemental insurance products include: dental, vision, accident, term-life insurance, disability, and flexible spending.
- TRS or ORP retirement programs.
- Professional development opportunities on campus.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Scholarships for employee’s family.
- Paid leave, time off, and holidays for eligible employees:
- Vacation days (up to 12 per year)
- Sick days (max accrual 45 days)
- Spring break (5 days), Fall break (2 days), Thanksgiving break (3 days), Christmas break (2 weeks), Good Friday
- Fridays off during summer months for 12-month employees
Position Announcements will be posted as they become available.
If you have any questions regarding open positions or the application, please call (903) 675-6308 or email us.
Trinity Valley Community College does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including preganancy), gender, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law. For questions or concerns regarding discrimination based on disability, contact: ADA/Section 504 Coordinator, 100 Cardinal Drive, Athens, TX 75751, 903-675-6224, email@example.com. For all other questions or concerns regarding discrimination including discrimination based on sex, including sexual harassment, contact: Director of Human Resources/Title IX Coordinator, 100 Cardinal Drive, Athens, TX 75751, 903-675-6215, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, the following positions are available: