Administration of Distance Education (i.e. Internet and Self Paced/Telecourse) and Virtual College of Texas (VCT) course examinations are available to all students in the Testing Center. No fee is assessed to current TVCC students.
- Attention Students:
You will need the following forms of ID for your test:
- Cardinal ID card for Internet courses
- Government issued ID (Driver's license or State ID) for GED
- One form of Government-issued ID (Driver's license, Passport, State ID or Military ID) for CLEP exams
- Cardinal ID or Government-issued ID (Driver's license, Passport, State ID, or Military ID) for TSI Assessment.
- High school students too young for a Driver's license, may use a letter from their school counselor on school letterhead with picture attached, high school picture ID, OR yearbook picture as sufficient identification for the TSI.