Other Tests

Attention Students:



You will need the following forms of ID for your test:

Cardinal ID card for Internet courses

Government issued ID (Driver's license or State ID) for GED

One form of Government-issued ID (Driver's license, Passport, State ID or Military ID) for CLEP exams

Cardinal ID or Government-issued ID (Driver's license, Passport, State ID, or Military ID) for TSI Assessment.

High school students too young for a Driver's license, may use a letter from their school counselor on school letterhead with picture attached,  high school picture ID, OR yearbook with picture as sufficient identification for the TSI.