Scholarships assist students with their educational expenses. In general, scholarships are categorized as gift aid, meaning they do not have to be repaid. In addition to the scholarships awarded via the admission and FAFSA process, TVCC offers several other scholarships. Entities outside of TVCC also offer numerous scholarship opportunities.
Find complete lists of scholarships, requirements, and deadlines for applications in the current Trinity Valley Community College catalog. Some scholarships are renewable, but please note that you must re-apply for many of the scholarships each semester.
You can apply for any of the scholarships listed. You can even apply for more than one scholarship using the same application. Scholarship applications require an essay from the student, two letters of recommendation, and a copy of your high school transcript (even if you have already turned it in to another department of the college) or college transcripts from other schools attended.
- Must rank in the Top 10% of his/her graduating class (High School is responsible for submitting list of qualified students to TVCC)
- Must reside in the TVCC tax district
- Must be full-time student (12 semester hours or more)
- Must maintain 3.0 GPA
- Covers TUITION only
- Available Fall semester following high school graduation (if student does not attend TVCC in the Fall semester following graduation, the scholarship is forfeited)
- Applies only to Fall and Spring semesters
- If you have a question about the Board of Trustees Scholarship, please contact Kandi Jones for assistance
- Must meet NJCAA eligibility requirements
- Available for Football, Women's Softball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, and Women's Volleyball
Available for students who participate in:
- Honors program (REACH Scholarship)
- News Journal staff
- Members of PTK
- Students who participate in the Student Senate
Available in the areas of:
- Computer Science
- Health Occupations
- Occupational Education
- Office Occupations
- Ranch Management
- Social Science
- Available for first-time, full-time students who are residents of the TVCC Service Area
- Contact Kristen Bennett, Vice President - Office of Institutional Advancement, (903) 670-2620 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See the full list of Foundation Scholarships