Home School Students Registration
All of our Home School Students will need to contact the Dual Credit office to receive the Home School Partnership Agreement and the Registration Instructions Packet. The packet will include step by step instructions on the registration process and all the documents you will need to fill out and return to us.
Contact the Dual Credit office: 903-675-6394
- Studies show that dual credit increases the likelihood that a student will complete high school, and enroll in and persist in college.
- Courses that are transferrable to public colleges and universities in the State of Texas are generally transferable to colleges and universities throughout the United States.
- Enhances the academic record of college-bound high school students.
- Assists students in their transition into higher education.
- Shortens the time needed to complete an undergraduate degree.
- Reduces the cost of higher education.
- New graduates enter the workforce sooner and begin to earn wages, benefiting themselves and the economy.
Freshman & Sophomore Academic Enrollment Procedure:
- Student must have completed all three sections of the TSIA2, but only pass the Reading and Writing sections.
- Freshman students must possess an overall 8th grade average of a B.
- Sophomore students must possess a high school GPA of a 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
Student must provide the following documentation:
- College readiness (TSI, TSIA2 ACT, PSAT, SAT) test scores
- Copy of high school transcript
Freshman & Sophomore Workforce Enrollment Procedure:
- Student must have completed all three sections of the TSI (while we require testing, scores do not have to complete the area requirement for admissions)