Distance / VCT Course Exams
Athens Testing Center Hours
Fall and Spring Semester
Monday through Friday
8 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Monday through Thursday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Director of Testing: Diane Milner
Additional TVCC Testing Locations:
- Terrell Proctor Center -- Hours of operation will be Monday through Thursday, 10am to 7pm. A101 TerLab. (All online tests at the Terrell Campus will be proctored in the A101 lab. Please note that all tests must begin prior to one hour before closing. A current TVCC ID card will be required to test. Questions, please contact Jill Mabe at email@example.com
- Palestine Campus -- LRC Summer hours-- Mon.--Thurs. 7:30 AM-4:30 PM and policies: call (903) 729-0256
Fall and Spring hours-- Mon.--Thurs. 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM and Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
For Palestine Campus LRC policies call (903) 729-0256
- Athens LRC (Library) -- Summer hours-- Mon.-- Tues. 7:45 AM - 7:45 PM Wed. -- Thurs. 7:45 AM - 4:15 PM
Fall and Spring hours-- Mon.-Thurs. 7:45 AM-7:45 PM Fri. 7:45 AM-4:15 PM Sun. 2:00 AM-5:00 PM
- All examinees must have one form of photo identification (TVCC ID, high school ID card, driver's license, state ID card, military ID, passport) in order to take an exam.
- All distance ed and VCT students are advised to call to confirm ahead of time that the exam information for their course is on file prior to arriving to test for the first time.
- Please arrive at least one hour prior to closing in order to have adequate time to complete testing without rushing through your exam.
- No outside study aids are permitted in the testing room. This includes: books, notes, education aides (such as dictionaries, thesauri, reference books, etc).
- Instructors may authorize testing items such as calculators or periodic tables or selected readings for specific exams.
- Prohibited items in the Testing Center include: cell phones, electronic organizers/PDAs, laptops, and similar devices. If you must have one of these items with you, it must be turned off and placed in the cubicles in the Testing Center prior to starting the exam.
- Remember that the Testing Center in Athens may not be available for walk-in testing every day. The Testing Center will be open subject to availability. Students may test at the Learning Resources Center (LRC) with current TVCC student ID when the Testing Center is full or closed. Please see LRC schedule for testing hours.