- Submit a completed International Student Application
- $80 Application Fee
- Provide the college with all official school transcripts. Transcripts must be translated into English and show date of high school graduation or equivalent.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Provide proof of financial support (minimum of $12,000 U.S. annually)
NOTE: Only completed applications will be considered.
Upon Acceptance and BEFORE Arrival in United States:
- Student is required to pay a SEVIS I-901 fee
- The state of Texas has mandated that all students have the meningitis
vaccine. Please provide proof of having taken the meningitis vaccine
prior to reporting to TVCC.
- Make interview appointment with United States Embassy or Consulate to obtain F-1 Visa
Accepted Students Must Adhere to the following guidelines:
- Be a full-time student (minimum of 12 semester hours)
- Live on campus
- Purchase a meal ticket (included in price of room and board)
- Enroll in appropriate courses as determined by the TSI (Texas Success Initiative) Assessment placement scores.
- The placement test will be scheduled by the Office of International Students at the beginning of each semester. Prior to testing, students must complete the Pre-Assessment Activitiy (PAA) and then take the TSI Assessment before starting college. You will not be able to test without a PAA Certificate which you must print at the end of the Pre-Assessment Activity and bring to the test administration.
- Pay tuition and fees upon registration (Exact amount determined by courseload)
- Purchase hospital/health insurance and show evidence of policy before
- Maintain the same academic and attendance standards as other
- Complete an Application for Admission to Trinity Valley Community
Semester Deadline Dates
Fall (August - December) July 15
Spring (January - May) November 15
Summer (June – August) April 15
Please submit all documents to the following address:
Trinity Valley Community College
Director of International Students
100 Cardinal Drive
Athens, TX 75751