Font Size:

Public Information (Open Records) Requests


Pursuant to Texas law, Trinity Valley Community College has designated addresses for receiving requests for public information. To request records from Trinity Valley Community College, you must submit your request, in writing, using one of these options:


1.         By email to the Public Information Officer:




2.         By mail to:


            Public Information Office, Athens Campus

            100 Cardinal Drive

            Athens, Texas 75751


3.         In person at:


            Liberal Arts Building, Room 115, Athens Campus


Please note that requests sent via fax or by any other method other than those designated above are not accepted. A request sent via mail or email must be sent to the Public Information Officer at the addresses listed above or Trinity Valley Community College is not required to respond. A public information request sent to any other address will not qualify as an open records request under the Texas Public Information Act.