It is important that you submit your TSI scores** to TVCC prior to enrolling or if you have retaken the assessment and want your new scores to reflect on your record.
- Students who have copies of their TSI scores may submit them to the Registrar’s Office.
- Copies of your scores may be acquired by visiting the CollegeBoard Accuplacer Student Portal and a copy will be emailed to you. Your Student ID will be whatever you used when you took the test. It is not referring to your TVCC TVIN number, unless that is what you used as your Student ID when you took the test.
- You may submit a request form through the TVCC Testing Center. A valid photo ID must accompany all requests. Only the TSI Institutional Administrator can access scores through the Cross Institutional system therefore, scores can only be retrieved when this individual is available. Requests are usually filled within 24 hours according to our normal weekly operating schedule.
- Forms may be mailed to Testing, 100 Cardinal Dr, Athens, TX 75751, faxed to 903.675.6209, or brought in person.
- Students attending a school other than TVCC can either obtain their scores through the CollegeBoard Student Portal or by visiting the Testing Center of the school you plan to attend and making a request through their Testing Director/TSI Institutional Administrator.
**Other scores for TSI exemption