TVCC - Terrell Admissions & Advising Office
Welcome to TVCC Admissions & Advising
Be a CARDINAL!
To become a TVCC student
- Fill out a FREE application in our Advising office or ONLINE.
- Turn in proof of a current meningitis shot record (within last 5 years), if you are under 22.
- Turn in your official HIGH SCHOOL Transcript with graduation date; GED scores; or
- Dual credit students should contact their high school counselor for dual credit form.
- Provide test scores (ACT, SAT, TSI). See TESTING FACT SHEET for more info.
To take the TSI test on the Terrell campus:
On the day of the test, you will need:
$35 cash/check/charge for 2-3 portions; $20 for only one portion
Know your social security number
Sign up in the A building by 8am on scheduled test date.
Winter & Spring 2019 Registration: