TVCC - Terrell Admissions & Advising Office
Welcome to TVCC Admissions & Advising
Be a CARDINAL!
To become a TVCC student
- Fill out a FREE application in our Advising office or ONLINE.
- Turn in proof of a current meningitis shot record (within last 5 years), if you are under 22.
- Turn in your official HIGH SCHOOL Transcript with graduation date; GED scores; or
- Dual credit students should contact their high school counselor for dual credit form.
- Provide test scores (ACT, SAT, TSI). See TESTING FACT SHEET for more info.
To take the TSI test on the Terrell campus:
VIsit TVCC TSI (Texas Success Initiative) Assessment for necessary steps for taking the TSI.
Check for Terrell testing dates. Arrive no later than 8am on testing day.
For more information, please call: 972-563-4904
On the day of the test, you will need:
$35 cash/check/charge for 2-3 portions; $20 for only one portion
Know your social security number
Sign up in the A building by 8am on scheduled test date.
Winter & Spring 2020 Registration: