Order my Official Transcript
Transcripts cannot be ordered over the phone.
Per federal law, only students themselves may request transcripts. Parents, guardians, spouses, and other third parties may not request transcripts on behalf of a student.
Please choose from one of the following:
- Students needing official transcripts:
- All requests will be processed through Parchment.
- Transcripts will be sent electronically for free.
- Electronic transcripts are only considered official if sent to an institution. An institution will not accept a transcript you have sent to yourself and printed.
- You can choose to have it mailed through Parchment for a fee.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns
- Email email@example.com for questions or concerns
- Students requesting non-credit Continuing Education transcripts
- Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current students needing an unofficial transcript
- Log on to your Cardinal Connection
- Click the “TVCC transcript” link
- Unofficial transcripts will not take into considerations grade replacements