Student Services Skip to main content



Font Size:

Student Services

Attention Gold Card Members!

Starting September 1, 2019, any outdated Gold Card will no longer be valid. You will need to visit Campus PD to get an updated card free of charge. This new card will be used to access perks such as TVCC basketball games, the library, and TVCC home football games. If you have any questions, please contact Continuing Education at 903-675-6212.

For new Gold Card Members click here.

Non-credit Continuing Education transcripts:

  • Non-credit transcripts are requested through Parchment.

Please note transcript orders are not available by phone.  Per federal law, only students themselves may request transcripts; parents, guardians, spouses, as well as other third parties, may not request transcripts on student behalf.

Please complete the evaluation form here.

Please be sure to complete every section of the withdrawal form. Failure to do so could result in an unsuccessful withdrawal. 

Click here to complete the form.


Posted Date:
6/1/2023 12:15:15 PM