September 27, 2021 Board Meeting Agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, September 27, 2021, in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, Texas. Dinner will be served for the board members in the administration conference room, at 6:30 p.m., where no business will be discussed.
The Board of Trustees may take formal action as to any of the items listed below:
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. President’s Report
a. 2021 Fall Enrollment
b. COVID-19 Update- Dr. Helen Reid
c. SEM Presentation – Dr. Parnell and Dr. Spizzirri
5. Consider minutes of the August 30, 2021 board meeting.
6. Consider and discuss July financial statements.
7. Consider and discuss the Safety and Security Report.
8. Consider and discuss the purchase of the SD-WAN solution provided by Windstream for the Athens, Terrell, Kaufman, and the Terrell HSC Campuses and ETEX Fiber for the Palestine Campus.
9. Consider and discuss purchase of Customer Relations Management (CRM) Element 451 software program.
10. Consider and discuss approval of non-participation of employees in the State Employee Charitable Contribution Program CDDA (LOCAL)
11. Consider and discuss action on Department of Education Program Review.
12. Consider and discuss the annual TVCC Board Self-Evaluation.
13. Consider and discuss personnel matters.
14. Convene to executive session pursuant to Texas Government Code
Section 551.071, the Texas Open Meetings Act, for the following
a) Private consultation with the college’s attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, and/or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
15. Take any necessary action on the following matters:
a) Legal matter