Board of Trustees Agenda - February 26, 2018
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, February 26, 2018, in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, TX. Dinner will be served for the Board Members in the Administrative Building Conference Room at 6:30 p.m., where no business will be discussed.
The Board of Trustees may take formal action as to any of the items listed below:
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. President’s Report.
a. 2018 Spring Enrollment
b. Next Board meeting - March 26
4. Consider the minutes of the January 22, 2018 meeting.
5. Consider the business, financial, and investment reports for January.
6. Consider and discuss the Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) and RPR Construction Agreement for Terrell Hospital Renovation.
7. Consider and discuss architect’s fee proposal for a Needs Assessment and Conceptual Design for renovation of Building B. Randall Scott will provide discussion and a presentation.
8. Consider and discuss Health Sciences Academy Agreement with Terrell Independent School District.
9. Consider and discuss approval of the FY 2018-19 College calendar.
10. Consider and discuss investment policy update.
11. Review and approve investment policy and strategy.
12. Consider and discuss Texas TERM Investment Pool Participation Agreement.
13. Consider and discuss Board Policy Updates.
14. Consider and discuss Chandler Texas Increment Finance District No. One Board of Directors appointment for TVCC.
15. Consider and discuss Office of Civil Rights Agreement.
16. Consider and discuss the Infrastructure Development Agreement with Terrell EDC.
17. Review and discuss TVCC financial housing analysis report.
18. Consider and discuss the Landscaping/Grounds bids.
19. Consider and discuss TVCC Terrell Educational Building roof coating.
20. Consider and discuss personnel updates.
21. Convene to Executive session to discuss personel in accordance with Texas Government Ciode Section 551.074.