TSI Testing Request Form
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are only testing by appointment on campus or using a remote proctoring service. If testing remotely, we will immediately receive your scores to be entered into our school data system, so they will be ready when you register!
** Computer requirements if testing remotely--
- Tests can only be administered on a desktop computer or laptop. No phones, Chromebooks or Mac Books.
- The device must have a webcam and microphone (built-in or external)
- Connection to network with sufficient internet speed: at least 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload
- Operating systems: Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Please be advised that Examity charges a small proctoring fee to use their services, and this is in addition to the TVCC test fee.
- Learn more about Examity here.
- Examity Printable Help-- Student Quick Guide and Registering with Examity.
Ready to take your test? Follow these instructions AND Be sure that you complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) before taking your exam.
TSI Testing Voucher Request Form Here
Please complete the form and submit only once. If you submit the Request Form more than once, it may result in you being charged more than once for the TSI test.
You will need to indicate on the voucher request if you want Examity proctoring, On TVCC Campus, College/University near you (not TVCC) or Zoom proctoring. Zoom proctoring is extremely limited and may lead to delays. It is only for current TVCC students. Once received, you will be notified that processing of your request has begun. When our Business Office generates your invoice, you will be able to pay through your My Cardinal Connect account.
When you pay your invoice AND complete your PAA, your voucher will be generated. Instructions for scheduling your exam will be included on the voucher that you will receive in an email. If testing using Zoom, your testing date and time will be included with your voucher number. If using Examity, you will receive your voucher from ACCUPLACER with complete instructions for scheduling your exam through them.
On the voucher request, designate which sections of the test you need— Two or more sections is $35 and one section is $20. You will need scores for all sections before you can register for classes, unless you are exempt due to high scores on other tests such as the ACT or SAT. If you are a certificate only student, contact the Advising Office to determine if you need any sections of the TSI.
Remember, if you are testing using Examity Proctoring Services, there will be a small additional proctoring fee for the convenience of testing any time of the day, every day of the week.