Coaching Assistant, Womens Soccer (req 65)
Trinity Valley Community College
Human Resources 100 Cardinal Drive Athens, TX 75751
903-675-6202 Fax: 903-675-6248 (Please call and verify fax was received.) www.tvcc.edu
TITLE: Coaching Assistant, Women’s Soccer
MONTHS TO BE WORKED PER YEAR: 10
SALARY: $24,982 plus Room and Board.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled.
PREFERRED: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Some experience in assisting in the assigned sport/department.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION: Current Driver’s License.
OTHER: The employee will be required to complete an annual NJCAA Compliance Exam and fully comply with NJCAA rules and regulations.
• Ability to effectively teach fundamentals, position details and strategies of their respective sport(s) during preparation and practice sessions.
• Ability to motivate teams to become successful
• Ability to interact in an effective and appropriate manner with diverse populations, the College community and the public.
• Ability to provide leadership and supervision to student athletes in a professional manner.
• Assist the coach/director in practice, games or events.
• Assist in the maintenance of college equipment and facilities.
• Supervise a study hall for the students in the sport or department he/she coaches.
• Assist with scouting, recruiting and other work-related duties.
• Adhere to all TVCC policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all NJCAA rules and regulations.
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Work assigned schedule and comply with timekeeping policy.
• Other duties as assigned by appropriate supervisory staff.
• Within the general range of an office or classroom environment.
• Must be capable of demonstrating technical skills in the assigned sport.
• May reside in campus housing provided by TVCC.
TO APPLY: Submit TVCC application and resume to Human Resources, Trinity Valley Community College, 100 Cardinal Drive, Athens, TX 75751. All documentation must be received on or before the application deadline. Applications are available on the following website www.tvcc.edu. Applications will be reviewed after the application deadline and selected applicants will be contacted for interviews. All TVCC positions are security sensitive and require a criminal background check.
Note: The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires we employ only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. New employees must present documents verifying identity and right to accept employment (see Form I 9). No one will be placed on the College payroll until all employment procedures are fully satisfied. Information contained on this vacancy announcement is subject to correction as a result of typographical error, omission, or changes resulting from institutional restructuring and/or funding.
Trinity Valley Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Director of Human Resources, 100 Cardinal Drive, Athens, TX phone: 903-675-6215, e-mail: email@example.com
If special accommodations are needed, please call Human Resources.