Contact TVCC Police (903) 675-6235.
Remember - When in doubt, give us a shout!
Be prepared to tell the dispatcher:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- If the incident is still in progress
- The exact location of the incident
- The nature of the incident (Who, What, Where, When and Why)
- Best available description of any suspect(s)
- If the suspect(s) are leaving or have left, their direction of travel and mode of travel, (by foot, bike or vehicle)
- Location where the police officer can meet you
Stay on the line with the dispatcher until they release you.
For in-progress incidents, the dispatcher will keep you on the phone until the officer arrives.