May 21, 2020
The Cardinal Fitness Center will reopen for employees and students on Tuesday, May 26. The hours of operation will be:
Mon. – Thurs.
11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The following criteria will apply:
- Only every other treadmill, elliptical, and bike will be available for use in order to maintain proper social distancing.
- A maximum of 10 people will be allowed in the facility at the same time, including staff.
- A screening will take place upon entering the Fitness Center, including a temperature check.
- Masks and gloves will be available for use while inside the Fitness Center.
- Equipment must be wiped down before and after each use with the provided disinfectant wipes.
- Fitness Center staff will continually clean and wipe down equipment to ensure it is properly disinfected.
- Basketball will not be allowed, as proper social distancing is not possible while playing basketball.
- Custodial staff will thoroughly disinfect before opening and after closing each day.