Board of Trustees Agenda - January 22, 2018
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, January 22, 2018, in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, Texas. Dinner will be served for the Board Members in the Administration Building Conference Room at 6:30 p.m., where no business will be discussed.
The Board of Trustees may take formal action as to any of the items listed below:
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. President’s Report.
- Spring enrollment
- February Board meeting – February 26th
4. Randall Scott update concerning the Terrell Hospital Renovation.
5. Consider minutes of the November 27, 2017 regular board meeting.
6. Consider business, financial, and investment reports for November and December 2017.
7. Consider annual audit report presented by Mr. Marlin Smith of Smith Lambright & Associates, P.C.
8. Consider and discuss approval of firm to perform the 2017-2018 Audit.
9. Consider annual and quarterly investment reports.
10. Consider and discuss the Health Science Academy Agreement with
Terrell Independent School District.
11. Discuss TVCC Police Department’s Racial Profiling Report.
12. Consider issuing an “Order of Election” for May 5, 2018 for the election
of a board member for District 4, District 5, and District 8 with each to
serve a 6-year term.
13. Consider and discuss personnel updates.