Board of Trustees Agenda - November 27, 2017
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, November 27, 2017 in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, Texas. Dinner will be served for the Board Members in the Administrative Building Conference Room at 6:30 p.m. where no business will be discussed.
The Board of Trustees may take formal action as to any of the items listed below:
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. President’s Report.
- Christmas Luncheon- Thursday, December 14th, 11:30-1:00 PM
- Graduation – Thursday, December 14th, 6:00 PM
- Next Regular Board meeting – January 22nd.
4. Consider minutes of the October 23, 2017 board meeting.
5. Consider business, financial and investment reports for October 2017.
6. Consider and discuss approval of Ellucian-Colleague contract with TVCC for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and technology services.
7. Consider and discuss approval of pre-design services with Randall Scott Architects for repurposing the Terrell Professional Building for a joint-use classroom building for TVCC and Terrell ISD.
8. Update and discuss Terrell Hospital facility renovation project from Architect Randall Scott.
9. Consider and discuss approval of the 2018 Spring & Summer Continuing & Workforce Education Class Schedule.
10. Consider and discuss approval of levy amounts.
11. Consider and discuss vendor approvals for TVCC Fitness Center (Athens Armory) flooring and HVAC equipment and installation.
12. Consider and discuss Hunt County Appraisal District Building Proposal.
13. Consider and discuss Cooperative Services Agreement with Navarro College.
14. Consider and discuss resolution regarding a treasury management services agreement with American National Bank.
15. Consider and discuss personnel updates.