Board of Trustees Agenda - September 18, 2017
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, September 18, 2017 in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, Texas. Dinner will be served for the Board Members in the Pirtle Administration Building Conference Room at 6:30 p.m., where no business will be discussed.
The Board of Trustees may take formal action as to any of the items listed below:
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. President’s Report
- Fall Enrollment
- Next scheduled Board meeting – October 23rd.
- ACCT Conference Las Vegas – September 25-28.
4. Consider minutes of the August 28, 2017 board meeting.
5. Consider and discuss awarding bid for the Terrell parking lot.
6. Consider setting the tax rate for the college’s regular and maintenance districts.
7. Consider and discuss approval of non-participation of employees in the State Employee Charitable Contribution Program CDDA (LOCAL) policy.
8. Consider and discuss board policy updates.
9. Consider and discuss acceptance of proposal for the purchase of the Trinity Valley Community College Consolidated Fund Revenue Bond, Series 2017.
10. Consider and discuss personnel matters.