|FAQ ID # 60|
|Last Update : 2006/10/04
Send FAQ by E-mail
Add to favorites
Print this FAQ
Social Bookmark this Article :
|Question / Issue|
|My contacts are not showing in my Outlook 2003 address book. How can I change this?|
|Answer / Solution|
|If you can't use addresses stored in your Contacts Database you need to change the settings by following the directions listed below:
1) click on the "Contacts" tab - see your Contacts.
2) right-click on the "Contacts" option (under My Contacts in the left-pane).
3) select the "Proprieties" option.
4) click on the "Outlook Address Book" tab.
5) ensure that "Show this folder as an email address book" option is selected (checked).
6) click OK.
IF "Show this folder as an email address book" option is grayed out, see the following FAQ:
|Direct Link to This FAQ|