NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, October 24, 2011 in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, Texas. Dinner will be served for the Board Members in the Cafeteria at 6:30 p.m., where portions of the President’s Report may be presented. No business will be discussed.
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. Information and news items.
4. President’s Report.
Distance enrollment data
Next Board meeting – November 28
5. Consider minutes of the September 26, 2011 Board meeting.
6. Consider business, financial and investment reports for September
7. Closed meeting to discuss student disciplinary action in accordance with Govt. Codes 551.082.
8. Consider any action on student discipline discussed in closed session.
9. Consider and discuss outsourcing proposals.
10. Consider and discuss longevity plan.
11. Consider and discuss goods in transit resolution.
12. Consider and discuss capital projects and campus master plan issues:
a. Health Science Center Facility
13. Consider and discuss payment of health insurance premiums for retired Board members.
14. Consider and discuss revision to Standard of Conduct Exhibit DH (EXHIBIT).
15. Consider approval of the Spring/Summer Continuing Education Schedule of Classes and the associated tuition and fees.
16. Closed meeting to discuss land and/or personnel in accordance with Govt. Codes 551.072 and 551.074 to consider certain personnel matters:
b. New Hires:
(1) Assistant Registrar, Athens
(2) Mechanical Engineering Technology Instructor, Athens
(1) Charles Hueber, Judicial Officer
d. Other personnel issues