NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, February 25, 2013, in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, TX. Dinner will be served for the Board Members in the Cafeteria at 6:30 p.m., where no business will be discussed.
Open meeting with prayer.
Consider public comments.
Public information report, if any.
Ft. Worth Stock Show results
Kaufman National Council Licensure Exam – PN results
State budget update from TACC
Foundation donation online
Next Board meeting
Consider the minutes of the January 28, 2013 meeting.
Consider the business, financial, and investment reports for January, 2013.
7. Consider and discuss renewal of depository contracts.
8. Consider and discuss approval of the FY13-14 college calendar.
9. Consider and discuss tuition and fee rates for FY2013-2014.
10. Consider and discuss faculty for FY13-14.
11. Consider and discuss facilities matters, including replacements and/or repair of Gibbs Building chiller.
12. Closed meeting to discuss land and/or personnel in accordance with Govt. Codes 551.072 and 551.074:
a. Retirements/Resignations/Reductions in Force
(1) Kevin January, Softball Coaching Assistant
(2) August Henning, Maintenance Worker - Terrell
(3) Rhonda Chandler, Building Custodian Team Leader
(4) Patricia Auman, Building Custodian
(5) Eva Ball, Building Custodian
(6) Otis Connor, Building Custodian
(7) Michelle Dekker, Building Custodian
(8) Jeffrey DeLair, Building Custodian
(9) Rita Dollison, Building Custodian
(10) Pamela Dustman, Building Custodian
(11) Brady Jordan, Building Custodian
(12) James Stone, Building Custodian
(13) Larry Watson, Building Custodian
(14) Judy Wilson, Building Custodian
(15) Frank Scelfo, Assistant Football Coach
b. New Hires:
(1) Clay Patterson, Assistant Football Coach
(2) Sherry Miles, Administrative Assistant, Correctional Education
(3) Frank Scelfo, Assistant Football Coach
(1) Craig Lee – Head of Performance Studies
(2) Elizabeth Grim – Head of Theatrical Design
d. Other personnel issues