Trinity Valley Community College and Capella University are working together to make baccalaureate and graduate degree programs available to faculty, staff and graduates of Trinity Valley Community College.
This includes a Course-to-Course transfer agreement between Trinity Valley Community College and Capella University, which is intended to allow holders of Trinity Valley Community College credits to transfer approved credit hours into a Capella University program of study.
DESCRIPTION OF THE RELATIONSHIP FOR THE BACCALAUREATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
Capella University will award quarter transfer credit for approved Trinity Valley Community College courses into one of the bachelor programs listed below:
• Bachelors of Science in Business Specializations (including all listed specializations)
• Bachelors of Public Administration
• Bachelors of Science in Information Technology Specializations (including all listed specializations)
• Bachelors of Science in Public Safety Specializations (including all listed Specializations)
• Bachelors of Science in Nursing (only applicable for individuals holding a valid RN license)
• Bachelors of Science in Psychology (including all listed specializations)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS PROVIDED BY CAPELLA UNIVERSITY
Eligible Trinity Valley Community College faculty, staff and graduates will receive a 10% tuition reduction on all Capella courses, excluding fees, beginning with the date of articulation agreement as long as articulation agreement is in effect. The tuition discount is not retroactive. Additionally, Capella extends exclusive benefits and expert resources to our U.S. Armed Forces learners.
Please see the university catalog to determine which courses will transfer. If you have questions, please contact your guidance counselor.
Students who leave TVCC before completing their degree may transfer hours earned at the university back in order to earn their Associates Degree.
University micro-site: http://www.capella.edu/tvcc
University Homepage: http://www.capella.edu
TVCC Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org