Trinity Valley Community College


Posted: 12/4/2013 9:23:13 AM
How to request a transcript

To request an official copy of your transcript:

Students may request in writing a copy of their non-credit CEU transcript by providing the TVCC Community Services Department with their name and the last four digits of their social security number.

Click here for transcript request form

Students may view and print an unofficial transcript here.